A perfect complement to the vanity table, this elegant vanity bench features a fully upholstered webbed seat, hand carved gathered sea grass and ôCö scroll cabriole legs and scalloped apron rails in a lightly distressed deep cherry. Leg assembly required.
This little member of Powell’s Jamestown Landing series pairs with the matching vanity table or works as space-efficient foyer, bedroom, or living room seating. Designed in the old-world Queen Anne style that was later adopted by American Colonial craftsmen, the bench packs a lot of detail into a small silhouette. To begin, the luxurious scroll legs are graced with hand-carved sprays of stylized sea grass and flared, pedestal feet. The scalloped apron meets at a cross-grain to the corner caps, and the textured chenille upholstery incorporates subtle changes in its soft beige hues. Crafted of solid birch with a distressed cherry finish, the bench also looks like an heirloom piece that’s been in the family for generations. This is certainly a lovely conversation piece–and wonderful place to sit and have a conversation! The bench measures 20-1/2 inches wide by 16-1/2 inches deep by 20 inches high. Minimal assembly is required to attach the legs. –Kara Karll
- Jamestown Landing bench pairs with vanity table or provides extra room seating
- Distressed dark cherry finish; beige chenille upholstery; woven webbing support
- Queen Anne style showcases scroll cabriole legs with hand-carved sea grass accents
- Minimal assembly required to attach legs
- Measures 20-1/2 inches wide by 16-1/2 inches deep by 20 inches high