Replace Wooden Bed Slats
Love your wooden bed frame but hate the support slats that came with it? Ditch wobbly, creaky wooden slats and add steady, even support to your wooden bed frame with the STRUCTURES Adjustable Center Support System. Designed to replace wooden bed slats, this center support system features three adjustable length steel cross rails and one heavy-duty support center rail for a steady, quiet bed foundation.
Assembly is required. Cross rails have pre-drilled holes for the option to secure them to the bed frame. Screws not included.
Steel rails and center support adjust to fit Full, Queen, King and California King bed sizes. Adjustment is easy. Simply slide the rails to the desired length between 53 inches and 78 inches, and hand tighten the attached clamp. The center rail and legs are also designed to adjust. Use the included Allen wrench to adjust leg height from 6.5 to 15.5 inches (from floor to box spring).
Durability and Warranty
The STRUCTURES Adjustable Center Support System is made with heavy-duty components and backed by a 3-year U.S. warranty. Center Support kit includes rails and center support only. The kit is designed for use with your bed frame. Width adjusts between 42 and 84 inches with an adjustable length.
- Replaces wooden bed slats to create a stable sleep foundation – includes support rails only and is designed to attach to your existing bed frame
- Three adjustable-length steel cross rails and one heavy-duty support center rail for superior support
- Rails and center support adjust to fit Full, Full XL, Queen, King, and California King beds
- Leg height adjusts from 6.5 to 15.5 inches from floor to box spring
- Allen wrench included for leg height adjustment; 3-year U.S. warranty