These footboard brackets attach to your existing headboard-only style bed frame allowing you to attach a bolt-on footboard. Our footboard brackets only work on bed frames that have holes in the side rails for bolting on the footboard brackets; otherwise, some drilling may be required.
Universal Footboard Attachment Design
The Bed Claw Universal Footboard Attachment Kit has been designed to be adjustable and will fit Twin, Full, Queen, or King Size Beds.
(2) Two 13″ Long Universal Extension Rails; (2)Two Bolt-On Footboard Brackets; (8) Eight Hex Bolts and (8) Eight Locking Tensi-Nuts to attach the extension rails to your Bed Frame and to attach the headboard brackets to the extension rails; (4) Four 3 1/2″ Bolts, (4) Four Nuts, and (4) Four Washers for attaching the bracket to your footboard; Instructions.
Installation Procedure (Instructions are Included in the box)
– The purchaser should position the extension rail over-lapping their current steel bed frame rail and select the bolt holes which provide the amount of extension needed for their bed. – Install Extension Rail using the included Hex Bolts and Locking Tensi Nuts
– Attach the footboard brackets using the included Hex Bolts and Locking Tensi-Nuts
– Attach the footboard to the footboard brackets using the included 3 1/2″ Bolts, Washers, and Nuts
Bed Claw is a registered trademark of Homeplace Group, Inc. Bed Claw products are backed with a Ltd. Lifetime Service Policy when purchased from Homeplace Group.
- These footboard brackets attach to your existing headboard-only style bed frame allowing you to attach a bolt-on footboard.
- Universal Footboard Attachment Kit designed to fit Twin, Full, Queen, or King Size Beds.
- Extension rails made with 12 Gauge steel and powder coated for long-term durability. Footboard brackets made with 14 Gauge steel.
- Includes two Bed Claw Universal Extension Rails, Two Footboard Attachment Brackets, Instructions, and all necessary Hardware. Requires two 7/16″ or adjustable wrenches (not included) for installation.
- This kit requires your bed frame to have two pre-drilled holes at the footboard end for installation. If your frame does not have holes or they will not match with the many holes on the extension rails, you may need to drill 1/4″ holes in your frame for installation.