The Benefits of a Center Support System
All beds, especially those Queen Size and larger, will benefit from a center support. A Center Support supports your foundation unit and mattress in the middle, thus reducing stress on those units. Most mattress manufacturers require center support for their warranty to be valid.
Wood Bed Slats Need Center Support Also
Many beds still use the wood slat method for supporting the mattress/foundation unit. Beds utilizing wood slats for support need added legs in the middle to prevent bowing and cracking of the slats because wood naturally changes over time.
The NEW Bed Claw Unibody Adjustable Height Bed Slat Support Leg
The Bed Claw new leg features strong, one-piece unibody construction. No rivets are employed; it is made from a single piece of steel which has been formed and welded. It will protect both carpet and hard floors. We are constantly working to improve our products and bring even better value to our customers.
How Many Should I Install?
You may install as few or as many as you prefer. Most customers choose to use 2 or 3 support legs, each installed in the center of a wood slat along the length of the bed.
Included Hardware with Each Leg
– Wing Nut
– Jam Nut (the little one)
– Coupler Nut (the big one)
– #8-3/4″ Phillips Wood Screw (4)
HPG Ltd. Lifetime Service Policy Our Ltd. Lifetime Policy runs from the original date of purchase and covers the repair of manufacturing defects or replacement of your purchased product. Item must be clean and free of stains or damage. Transportation charges and a Policy Service Fee are the responsibility of the consumer. To email your clear images of the issue go to the Homeplace Group’s storefront for our contact information. Then you will receive information on the next steps and/or additional information on this policy.
- SIMPLE AND STRONG: Unibody construction allows you to add essential support to wooden slats, protecting your bed and mattress from sagging and damage. No need to down grade your mattress or give up the bed frame you love. NOTE: No wooden slats are included with this product, shown in picture to only demonstrate where to attach. The Unibody is meant to attach to the slats of your current bed frame in order to prevent sagging, bowing, or cracking.
- Designed, sourced, and assembled in the U.S.A. Leg and glide are made of zinc plated steel. They are strong, durable, and rust resistant.
- The large smooth plastic glide is 1 7/8″ wide for excellent weight distribution. The large size helps prevent carpet and hard floor damage. Do not worry about damage or scratches to your beautiful hardwood floors. The Unibody will hold and evenly distribute the weight of your heavy mattress efficiently. Saving you money on bed repairs and mattress replacements. The Unibody is a cost effective way for maintaining the life of your expensive bed frame and mattress.
- INSTRUCTIONS AND HARDWARE INCLUDED: Height Adjustable from 6 1/2″ to 14 3/4″ using the included extender. No extra trips to the Hardware Store. Your package comes complete with all you need to properly install your Unibody. Our friendly staff are here if you need us, do not hesitate to call Homeplace Group, Inc.
- IMPROVE THE QUALITY OF YOUR SLEEP: If you think that a sagging mattress would not affect your sleep, you might want to think again! In fact, without proper center support, the weight of the mattress will bow or crack the wooden slats, causing them to slide or even worse, squeak while youre trying to sleep! What is more, the uneven feel of the mattress itself can significantly affect your spine, causing serious discomfort during both sleep and waking hours.